Refreshing King Sleep+ Mattresses
To clean and refresh your Sleep+ Mattress follow steps below:
- Simply unzip and remove the top Comfort Layer and gently vacuum inside the mattress using the upholstery cleaning attachment. For localised soiling, the area affected should be treated immediately.
- Fit Covers can be unzipped and washed separately when required (please follow instructions below).
Washing Sleep+ Fit Covers
To refresh or wash Fit Covers follow steps below:
- Unzip Fit Covers from the mattress and hand wash in warm water with a neutral wool detergent.
- Fit Covers can be machine washed on a gentle cycle, 40°C/104°F (30°C/ 86°F for WarmFit) when required. For WarmFit Covers, detach controller switch(es) before attempting to clean
- Fit Covers may be tumble dried - cold, for 15 minutes maximum or line dry over clothes line.
- Do not use pegs on WarmFit heating wires.
- Do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not iron Fit Covers
- The connections to WarmFit Covers must always be kept free of moisture
Cleaning Fit Covers
To treat affected area when soiling occurs, follow steps below:
- Gently sponge using a natural wool detergent or mild soap flakes in lukewarm water,
- Sponge twice with clean lukewarm water
- Lightly compress the treated area between two towels to absorb excess water, and spread out flat to dry in a shady area
- Fit Covers should not be hung to dry. For WarmFit Covers, detach controller switch(es) before attempting to clean
- Pilling may naturally occur, however this does not affect the comfort or performance of the fabric