At King Living, we strive to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. While our warranty covers many aspects of your purchase, it is essential to understand the exclusions to ensure proper care and maintenance of your products. This article outlines what is not covered by the King Living warranty.
The King Living warranty does not apply to the following situations:
- Exclusions specifically listed for the relevant product or component in the warranty table.
- Products delivered or transported to a location outside of Australia.
- Products or components not purchased directly from King Living, have had product tags altered or removed, or have been modified without King Living's approval.
- Fabrics supplied by you or outside suppliers, which may have separate warranties from their respective suppliers.
- Normal wear and tear associated with products and components. This includes fading, creasing, softening, and shaping of fabrics, leathers, suspension components, cushioning, and fillings. Replacement due to wear and tear will be at your own expense.
- Color variations caused by exposure to the local environment for products such as fabrics, leathers, timber veneer, and solid timber.
- Damage resulting from the use of non-genuine manufacturer parts and consumables. Repairs or replacements will only be provided if the manufacturer's approval can be obtained.
- Costs associated with invalid warranty claims, such as freight, call-out fees, and labor. Valid warranty claims will only cover costs pre-approved in writing by King Living. Unapproved costs will be charged at standard King rates.
- Products or components that become defective due to misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, commercial use, or damage in transit. Follow the care instructions provided on King Living's website and any additional information given by King Living. Do not attempt to repair defective components yourself, as this may result in further damage not covered by the warranty.
The King Living warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the products delivered to an Australian address and remaining in Australia for the product's lifetime. The warranty benefits cannot be assigned or transferred to subsequent purchasers, who acquire the products "as is" and without the protection of the warranty.
It is essential to understand the exclusions and limitations of the King Living warranty to ensure the proper care and maintenance of your products. By following the guidelines and recommendations provided by King Living, you can extend the life and enjoyment of your purchase. If you have any questions or concerns, please submit a customer service enquiry here
For Disclaimer and Limitations on Disclaimer please visit our Warranty page here